Chassidishe Ma'aseh
A man once related: We were married for many years but we were still childless. After going to many specialist and finding out there was no hope, we fell into a depression. My wife and I arrived at the conclusion that we could no longer live together and decided to divorce. Before we took this drastic step we decided to take a world tour. One of our stops was the Lubavitcher Rebbe in NY. We told the Rebbe our plans and he handed us a folded paper and said to open it after our son’s bris. A bit confused, we decided to hold of with out divorce a bit. Shortly after, I found out that we were expecting a child. We Baruch Hashem gave birth to a boy. After the bris I opened up the folded piece of paper and it simply said here are 3 American coins to give to tzedakah.
Question of Day
How did the rebbe bentch the couple?
Hachlata of Day
Wear tznius pajamas.
Quote of Day
Be within and stay above.
Video of Day
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very well done!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the gr8 work!